Rent To Own
Products that qualify for Rent-to-own
- Deliverable sheds
- Deliverable livestock buildings
Features & Benefits of Rent-to-own
- Instant Approval
- Qualify immediately
- As low as $150 security deposit plus first month’s rent to get started
- NO Credit Check
- Avoid unwanted credit inquiries
- Save credit for when you need it
- Don’t need great credit to rent-to-own
- Flexible Payment Options
- By Phone 866-206-8853 (24/7 automated) or 888-850-7847
Affordable Monthly Payments
- Rent-to-Own storage for about the same cost as renting a storage unit
- Enjoy convenient storage or your choice of outdoor products in your own backyard
1-Month Rent-to-Own Agreement
- The initial rental term is 1 month, and with each payment made the agreement is automatically renewed
- You are renting-to-own the building and not purchasing on contract, so if for any reason you need to return the building, you can.
Ownership in 36 Months or Less
- No penalties to purchase early
- Take advantage of the Early Purchase Option (EPO) and SAVE up to 45% on the remaining balance
E-mail Confirmations for ALL Electronically Processed Payments
- Take the guesswork out of whether or not you clicked on the submit button
- Savings and convenience you deserve… Security you desire. Protect your property, your family and your finances with this great benefits program! For a small fee, you get a Liability Damage Waiver to cover damages from Acts of God, $10,000 in Accidental Death Insurance, Payment Waiver Protection to help pay for your rental if you’re laid off, ID Protection, access to health and entertainment discounts, and much more!
Early Purchase Option (EPO) Discount
- There is no fee to purchase your building early, and you actually save money – 45% off the balance.
10-day grace period prior to receiving a late charge
- Life can happen quickly, and you don’t always have time to make a payment. BLI gives you extra time.
- You can receive a coming due notice 15 days prior to the due date.
- The Reserve Account allows you to pay extra amounts (over and above the standard rental payment) and have that money go into a reserve account. You can apply these funds toward the early purchase option price at any time.
- Our system allows the security deposit to be applied directly to the early purchase option price. For example, if the EPO is $1,000 and you have a $250 deposit, the net payoff price would be $750. As a customer, if you send us $750, you’re done. You don’t have to wait for a rebate check or come up with the extra $250 prior to payoff.
Complete your rent-to-own application and get approved today!